Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009



Name : Minda safitri
Nim : 04474
Class : K3 (English Education)

My Hobby

My hobby is gardening. I usually do gardening every Sunday at 9.00 to 10.00 A. M. After praying subuh and cooking I plant the flowers. And sometimes I also plant the turmeric and ginger. I love planting the flowers because flower is symbol of beauty for me. I like planting the Euforbia,orchid and cactus. Every afternoon I always water the flowers.
I like planting the flowers since I was in senior high school. At the time, my father said that I was a girl but there were no flowers in our house. After that I did gardening. I got the flower from my friends. They gave me euforbia and roses. Until now I gardening flowers.
In Padang, my aunt hobby is also gardening flowers. Because I live with her so, I can do it again. I am very happy. And I take care of the flowers very well.

5 komentar:

  1. nice hobby minda, in Padang maybe difficult to us meet garden, in your hometown maybe has many garden, i'll visit those.

    BalasHapus
  2. I love flowers too!!!I think,flower is the the symbol of Indonesian women.Especially,jasmine.Because it is pure and beautiful,just like Indonesian women. But I do not do gardening regularly. Your writing is good and the picture is clear. But you did not attach euforbia and cactus pictures.You have to be careful in punctuation.You forgot putting a coma after cooking.It should be after praying subuh and cooking,I plant the flowers.And’sometime’ should be ‘sometimes’.And you should develop your paraaagraph because it seems too short.However,your writing is good.

    BalasHapus
  3. nice hobby...

    would you like to teach me???

    Because, I don't know a good way for gardening...

    BalasHapus
  4. Where is your garden?? I want to see beautiful flowers >_<

    well, my parents like gardening too. May be you can share your experience with 'em.

    BalasHapus
  5. gardening is very interesting, i hope i can do that in my free time...

    and about your written language, i agree with eka, becareful of the structures and grammar...

    BalasHapus