Kamis, 22 Oktober 2009

tugas ic 1






Name : Minda safitri

Nim : 04474

Class : K3 (Eglish Education)

My Hobby

My hobby is gardening. I usually do gardening every Sunday at 9.00 to 10.00 a.m. After praying subuh and cooking I plant the flowers. And sometime I also plant the turmeric and ginger. I love planting the flowers because flower is symbol of beauty for me. I like planting the Euforbia and cactus. Every afternoon I always water the flowers.

I like planting the flowers since I was in senior high school. At the time, my father said that I was a girl but there were no flowers in hour house. After that I did gardening. I got the flower from my friends. They gave me euforbia and roses. Until now I enjoy doing gardening flowers.

In Padang, my aunt hobby is also gardening flowers. Because I live with her so, I can do it again. I am very happy. And I take care of the flowers very well.







1 komentar:

  1. You have same hobby with my parents....
    maybe you can sharing with their abour how to plant flower....

    BalasHapus